kodachromeproject.com Forums  

Go Back   kodachromeproject.com Forums > Main Category > Kodachrome, The Film

Old 05-26-2013, 11:11 AM

KR4myF2AS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR4myF2AS View Post
As of this am, only Adorama is showing Ektachrome still in stock, albeit only E100G, and only in 120 format (singles and propacks).
An update: Checking in with my two favorite "superstores" (Adorama and B&H) this morning, I note, with some sadness, that Ektachrome supplies (at least through regular channels) seem to, at long last, been exhausted (God only knows what the prices on eBay will be). Wanting to use my inventory judiciously, I have started to use the D800 as my electronic Polaroid in those instances where I have the time and opportunity to shoot both analog and digital concurrently. Yikes...I never thought that I would see the day when I relied on digital to the degree I have been of late...
Old 05-28-2013, 07:26 PM

nzoomed is on a distinguished road
Default Here's My latest Photo shot on Elitechrome...

Just got my last E6 developed after learning my lab that i take it too has closed, lucky for me, they have sold their machine to another Lab that intends to use it.
I took this tramping in our backcountry last summer, im trying to document and photograph alll our huts. I feel it looks quite close to kodachrome, i just wish Ektachrome was still being made now, got about 30 rolls left, which should do me hopefully.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: jpg Puketutu.jpg
Old 07-14-2013, 03:50 PM

Chris Sweetman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR4myF2AS View Post
An update: Checking in with my two favorite "superstores" (Adorama and B&H) this morning, I note, with some sadness, that Ektachrome supplies (at least through regular channels) seem to, at long last, been exhausted (God only knows what the prices on eBay will be). Wanting to use my inventory judiciously, I have started to use the D800 as my electronic Polaroid in those instances where I have the time and opportunity to shoot both analog and digital concurrently. Yikes...I never thought that I would see the day when I relied on digital to the degree I have been of late...
Unfortunately or fortunately I went the digital route over ten years ago!

However, during 2009/2010 I enjoyed working with Kodachrome again with my Olympus OM system.

Price of E6 film and limited/non-existent local processing availability have finally nailed the lid down here.

Now I want Sony to bring out a “full frame” version of their NEX series so I can use my OM Zuiko lenses at the right focal length!

Chris